Corona virus (COVID-19) – Measures
In response to the worldwide outbreak of the Coronavirus, now known as COVID-19 and all media coverage causing confusion and anxiety, we are also taking our precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19. Safety First is one of our core values, which means that the health and well-being of our employees, customers, partners and suppliers is now a top priority.
In order to provide maximum protection for everyone’s health, we would like to inform you about our basic hygiene measures:
Where possible, employees work from home. We respect the imposed rules of social distancing. There is sufficient space in our offices and workshop, making it possible for most employees to carry out their work at a sufficient distance from each other. In consultation with the customer, we always check whether it is still possible to carry out the planned yards with due observance of these rules. Our employees come to the construction site in a separate vehicle and also keep sufficient distance in the high-voltage cabin during the works. The use of mouth masks is mandatory for works where it is impossible to respect social distancing rules.
The basic hygiene measures that apply to our employees:
- Only healthy employees continue to work.
- We do not shake hands and avoid any physical contact.
- We cough/sneeze in our elbow, use disposable handkerchiefs and touch our faces as little as possible.
- We disinfect the handles of the exterior doors and toilet doors after every use. We leave exterior doors open as much as possible (depending on the weather) and all other interior doors are always open.
- We use our own work material as much as possible and disinfect where necessary. We don’t pass on personal tools to each other.
- We wash our hands on a regular basis according to the given instructions.
The basic hygiene measures that apply to our visitors:
- We postponed all school visits and meetings in large groups.
- Please wash or disinfect your hands with alcohol based hand rub at your arrival.
- We provide mouths masks and face shields to our visitors and our staff.
- Please do not shake hands with our staff and keep the necessary distance.
- If you feel ill, we ask you not to come by and contact us by telephone or via e-mail or Skype.
We are constantly closely tracking the situation and are ready to adopt more stringent actions should they be required at any time.
Please feel free to ask if any enquiry
Sophie Vandoorne and the entire team of Cotrabel